St. Peter’s College
St. Peter's College is dedicated to Dóchas, Dúchas, Díocas.
Hope in the future of our school community.
Faithfulness to our collective heritage and culture.
Diligence and commitment towards our teaching and learning.
- To foster the confidence in our students and teachers to develop their talents and abilities.
- To pursue academic excellence.
- To respect the diversity of our student body.
- To encourage students to be positive in their outlook on life and to make a positive contribution to their school and society.
- To prepare students for further education and the world of work.
- To develop in students a respect for and appreciation of Christian values and other world religions and cultures.
- To nurture the values of tolerance, inclusion and care within the school and wider community.